2019 - Equipment Moves and Road Closures
Please see the planned large vessel moves, as per the below table.
NOTE: Some of these moves will mean the closure of certain portions of roadways. Please plan your travel accordingly, and check this table for any updates.
Please anticipate traffic delays and temporary road closures from Edmonton on Highway 14, Highway 834, and Highway 15 enroute to the Heartland Petrochemical Complex on Range Road 220.
Dates are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
DATE DETAILS OTHER INFORMATION TBD
- Depart TBD
- Depart and travel along TBD
- Anticipate arrival for TBD
- Delays expected on TBD
- Click here for planned route map
The movement of Alberta Standard modules from Sherwood Park to the Heartland Petrochemical Site has begun, and the attached map shows the planned route.
Some key points are:
- Up to three (3) shipments per week are anticipated
- All shipments are planned to occur between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. local time, to minimize potential traffic delay
- Shipments are planned to continue through the end of 2019Please check this page for updated information or notification of significant changes.ONGOING ROADWORKThe below table shows the location and planned duration of road construction. Please be aware of workers in these areas, and that dates and work may shift due to changing conditions.
PLANNED START DATE
NO SCHEDULED WORK AT THIS TIME