2021 - Equipment Moves and Road Closures
April 2021 - Update:
Inter Pipeline has started commissioning activities at its Heartland Petrochemical Complex site located at the intersection of RR220 and Twp Rd 554. Over the next few months, we will be conducting equipment testing and starting up process units. Neighbours in the immediate area may notice an increase in noise levels and in traffic on RR 220. Venting may occur to safely dispose of waste gasses during the commissioning period.
Inter Pipeline is committed to keep you informed regularly on all major activities that may impact normal traffic, noise and other activities in the area. We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have questions or require more information please contact Ali Schweitzer at 1-877-686-6311 or by email at email@example.com
NOTE: Some of these moves will mean the closure of certain portions of roadways. Please plan your travel accordingly, and check this table for any updates.
Dates are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
DATE DETAILS OTHER INFORMATION TBD
- Depart TBD
- Depart and travel along TBD
- Anticipate arrival for TBD
- Delays expected on TBD
- Click here for planned route map
The movement of Alberta Standard modules from Sherwood Park to the Heartland Petrochemical Site has begun, and the attached map shows the planned route.
Some key points are:
- Up to three (3) shipments per week are anticipated
- All shipments are planned to occur between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. local time, to minimize potential traffic delay
- Shipments are planned to continue through the end of 2019Please check this page for updated information or notification of significant changes.ONGOING ROADWORKThe below table shows the location and planned duration of road construction. Please be aware of workers in these areas, and that dates and work may shift due to changing conditions.
PLANNED START DATE
NO SCHEDULED WORK AT THIS TIME